WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE
We know that choosing a school for your children is an important decision, so we invite you to get to know us. Take the time to walk through our campus, through the classrooms, learn about the pedagogical approach, the services we offer and feel the friendly and warm atmosphere in which we work.
We are a bilingual, co-educational school calendar A with an International High School IB program. A school positioned with a Very Superior Icfes score that bases its education on values. More than just working for a ranking position, we work to form integral young children.
At New England School we look for the perfect mix of education
Discipline + Affection + Talent + Capacity = QUALITY
Security + Communication + Cordiality = TRUST
Trust + Will + Passion = HAPPINESS
The admission process in our institution is continuous. The Admissions Office is open during all business days of the year, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. till 12:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION IN SIX STEPS
- Schedule an appointment through our website or call Mobile: 318 652 6950 / Land line: 676 0605 – 676 07 88 Ext. 118.
- Visit our campus and learn about our pedagogical approach.
- Buy the application form, attaching:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof-statements of no balance from student’s current day care
- Last report card
- Student’s information form from his/her current day care
- Certificate of good character and conduct from the last school
- Medical certificate
- Photocopy of vaccination card (for preschool children)
- We will assign an appointment for the student assessment and parent’s interview with our psychologist.
- Wait for the response from the school.
- Upon acceptance, we will legalize the registration and welcome you.
New England School opens its doors and provides you with tools to open the doors of the world.
GETTING TO KNOW US
Communication with parents is key
Our students are people undergoing training. We care about the strengthening of values and the accompaniment of home education. We have a frequent and open communication with parents through the following means:
- The daily agenda
- online Cibercolegios
- Personal meeting.
What makes us unique!
We are the only school with two international certifications: the Cambridge Assessment International and the IB International High School Diploma Program.
Also we have:
- We have extracurricular classes included in the registration.
- We make emphasis on music, arts and sports.
- We teach Chess and Ballet for their intellectual and physical contributions.
- We have an excellent infrastructure for sports and cultural practices.
- Our institution does not require payment of bonuses, donations, voluntary contributions or any economic requirements of this type.
We want to tell you more about our educational project.
If you are looking for quality education for your children, VISIT US and live the experience of belonging to one of the best schools in Bogotá.
“When trust is high, communication is easy, instantaneous and effective.” Stephen R. Covey. Writer, lecturer, religious and American professor.
New England School
Calle 218 No. 50 – 60
Phone: (57 1) 676 0788 FAX: (57 1) 676 0814